Posted by Arbor House NC Monday, May 28, 2012


Wow we had a great May and June is looking good. The gardens are looking very nice since I had a freind helping me pull weeds . Tonight there was a nice rain to water in the new annuals and sounds like another shower tomorrow.
Some of my friends and I are doing the Parks booklet of 30 Trails on the Mountain to Sea trail.
It runs from Mt. Pisgah to Mt. Mitchell. I don't know if we will finish it this year but we are going to give it a good try.  There are so many good hiking trails in our area it's hard to pick which ones we want to hike .

Hope you had a nice holiday weekend.  Our guests enjoyed sittings around the table this morning sharing stories and the other mornings they enjoyed sitting outside on the deck soaking up the sunshine while listening to the water fountain on the lake and looking up to the mountains. 

Come see the gardens and stroll around the lake on the half mile path.