Posted by Arbor House NC Saturday, April 21, 2012

Can't beat the spring wild flowers in the mountains of North Carolina.  We have lots of good wild flower hikes to tell you about and even provide a book to take along to identify the unknown .
Don't know which I like better , the spring or fall season since each has such beautiful colors.

What our quests are saying,

" Dear Carolyn and Dave,
I have fallen in love with Arbor House due in the small part to your gracious welcoming spirit! For my first private getaway in too many years, Arbor House and specifically the private balcony of the Lookout Room proved the perfect place to relax, breathe , to just be . I am so thankful . I spotted your B&B from the Lake Tomahawk Trail several years ago and finally had the apportunity to stay.  Best wishes for many more years of inviting visits to many, many guests- including a return visit by me."