Happy Mother's Day Flowers

Posted by Arbor House NC Sunday, May 8, 2011

May 8th Mother's  Day
A note from our guests.
"I knew I'd like this place as soon as I stepped foot inside and saw Carolyn's painting of the hiking boots and her collection of walking sticks.  Seems like Carolyn and I are kindred spirits of sorts, with our love of hiking, biking - adventure!!
My amazing husband took me up here for Mother's Day weekend and I can't think of a better way to spend it than waking up to coffee on the deck, a hike up Greybeard Mtn, shopping and dinner in town and hopefully later a glass of wine and a cribbage board on the deck.
What a great place to just stop all the busy-ness in my head and just be grateful for what the Lord has blessed me with. I need more than the weekend to do that , but it's a start."
Charlotte, NC