I loved hanging out in the garden

Posted by Arbor House NC Sunday, July 25, 2010

I spend several hours a day out in the gardens and it shows.  All our guests love sitting up on the deck looking out over the flowers and plants . It make me feel like all my time spent is worth while when I  see the guests going along the garden paths trying to name all the different plants, flowers, butterflies and birds. It is a labor of love. Each day I cut flowers to put on the tables and in vases around the house. It is nice bringing the outside in so all can enjoy the flowers.


Carolyn and Dave ,

Thank you for the comfy place to land and relax. I loved hanging out in garden in the evening amongst your beautiful flowers.  The breakfast was yummy.

Carolyn and Dave,

Once again a fabulous stay at our home away from home.  Your graceousness never ceases and the comforts here really make us feel at home.
P.S.
The gardens are beautiful.